The system of classical (continuous) glass facade is formed in such a way that the glass panels are visibly separated by horizontal and vertical supports – Al profiles, which are full size visible on the facade, forming a grid or grid with glass panels. Opening openings – windows, open around the vertical and / or lower horizontal axis. The advantages are good sealing, classic opening and easy maintenance, affordable.
– Depth of load-bearing profiles: 88-200 mm;
– Width of load-bearing profiles: 60 mm;
– Visible width of cover strip: 60 mm;
– Glazing: 4-26 mm (external heat treatment recommended);
– Breathing: EPDM quality seals;
– Thermal insulation: using gaskets and spacers;
– Finishing: anodizing and plastification according to RAL card;
– Material: drawn profile from AlMgSi 0.5.