The M11500 Alutherm Super Plus is a technologically advanced thermal insulation frame system, with the same features as the M11000 Alutherm Plus.
The M11500 Alutherm Super Plus reaches the highest class of European specifications in terms of thermal and acoustic insulation, wind and water, and the tensile yield of IFT Rosenheim.
– system with thermal interruption of top performance of the advanced M11500 system
– Base wing width 85.5mm
– Base stem width 76.5mm
– Sealing with three EPDM seals
– a large number of different solutions, with the possibility of using profiles of different aesthetic designs
– profiles for windows with hidden sash
– installation of armored tilting fittings
– Euro gutter or PVC profile fittings
– profiles with two free chambers for good water evacuation and good bonding
– thermal break using glass fiber reinforced polyamide (34mm)
– the possibility of using cast couplings, pressure couplings and stud couplings
– profiles for all door sizes, suitable for both commercial and private buildings. The most advanced system of thermal insulation frames.
– single, double and multi-leaf windows with or without grilles
– Entrance doors and glass walls
– angular structures
– ECANAL, IFT
– Thermal insulation according to EN ISO10077-2 Uf = 1.9 – 2.1 W / m2K
– Airtight according to EN 12207 Class 4
– Watertight according to EN12208 Class E900
– Wind resistance to EN122100 C5
– Sound insulation according to EN20140-3 47 dB