The Schüco Window AWS 112 IC (Insulation Cover) was the first aluminum window in the world with a narrow face of 120 mm wide, which meets the strict certification criteria for passive houses and whose profile surfaces can also be coated after rolling. It combines three significant benefits in one system: the proven benefits of aluminum windows, excellent thermal insulation and narrow profiles for maximum glass transparency, which architects are looking for.
Certified passive house aluminum window system for the most demanding thermal insulation conditions
– Uf value = 0.8 W / (m²K) face width 120 mm: excellent thermal insulation for aluminum windows in accordance with the passive house certification standard
– UW value = 0.75 W / (m²K) for the entire aluminum window: can be achieved with triple glazing with a Ug value of 0.6 W / (m²K) and plastic spacers
– Insulated fixed profile cover without thermal bridging for optimized thermal insulation
– The new vent frame design is based on a block design: achieving narrow face width combined with large glass surfaces
– Schüco tiptronic can be used for motor chains
– Anti-theft protection up to RC 3