HI (high insulation) profiles comply with the most stringent energy conservation laws. Thanks to innovative interrupted thermal bridges with a sponge and a multi-chamber center gasket of large dimensions, it meets the highest requirements in terms of thermal protection with a coefficient of passage of heat through the profile of only Uf = 1.6 W / m2K. It is suitable for installation in residential buildings.
– meets the complex conditions for maximum thermal insulation of sustainable architecture
– excellent thermal insulation achieved by using the AWS module
– meets the highest architectural requirements with a basic depth of only 90 mm
– in combination with the hidden Schuco AvanTec profile
– transparent formats up to 160 kg
– can also be implemented in combination with Schuco TipTronic
– enables high energy savings in buildings
– proven thermal insulation with a basic depth of 90mm
– Thermal insulation of the profile: Uf = 1,0 W / m2K (front width 117 mm).
– Dimensions: 90mm frame depth
– Classic flat profile design with the ability to install rounded glass holders.
HI (high insulation) profiles
– All aluminum joinery is available in all RAL colors, spray paint, and various wood imitations.
– Maintenance is simple and easy due to its extremely smooth surfaces and the durability of the material and color.
– The original Schüco concealed fittings allow for large wing dimensions and transparent architecture.
– Thermal insulation of profiles: Uf = 1,0 W / m2K, front width 117 mm